Here are the measures we took to secure your stay with Covid-19 :
Common areas :
- are disinfected several times
- hand gel is present
- We apply the one-way traffic rule
- keep 1.5 meters away if not use your face mask (for sale at € 1.00 / piece)
- as from 3 pm, so we have time to desinfect the room properly.
- via plexi screens at the reception
- Key cards are disinfected before and after each use
- Would you please pay your stay upon arrival. When it is too busy at reception, please come back at a quieter moment.
-per room we need to register the identity details of 1 guest (required by law)
Check out :
-at 10.30am at the latest
-Please open your window on departure so that the room can ventilate properly
-Preferably leave your card key at the reception in the appropriate scale
-Please pay the room upon arrival. If reception is too busy please pass by later on.
-maximum 2 people in the elevator
-Only guests from the same room can go in the elevator together
-the buttons of the lift are disinfected on a regular basis
-Please open the windows after checkin out
-For safety reasons please leave your room so the cleaning lady can make up your room
-our staff always use hand gloves and security masks
-the rooms are properly desinfected!
-visitors are not allowed in the rooms!
- between 6am and 11am, in 5 time lapses. Please inform reception about the time you want to have breakfast the next morning.
- There is only one breakfast formula. With plenty of variation.
- Please wait at the entrance of the restaurant until the waiter shows you a table
Hope to welcome you soon!
Take care of each other from a distance.
TEAM HOTEL PRINS BOUDEWIJN